Nuffnang Code

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It all begins with...

The blogging bug has bit me! Or so I thought a few years ago. Hahaha. Writing  has always been a passion. But in the midst of being a daughter, sister, friend, wife and finally a mom, there was no time to spare to take a breather, what more penning down the many thoughts and musings. Then there was Facebook & Instagram which made sharing thoughts and happenings easier. However, I realized that there's only so much a person can publish in Facebook or Instagram. There are days when I crave to just rant and writing just a few sentences in Facebook was not sufficient anymore. So here I am, again. :-)
This blog is for me. For me to voice out my thoughts. For me to share my experiences. For me to complain about my dissatisfaction. For me to gloat and boast about my happiness. For me to pour my sadness. For me to be in touch with my creative side. For me to remember and appreciate my life. 
And hope I will be able to write more than I used to before. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment