Nuffnang Code

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Iishwar turns T-W-O!

People say time flies. If that's true, mine was on a jet speed. Sometimes I wish I could tell the time to slow down just a lil bit for me to savour the wonderful moments in life. Especially those with Iishwar in it. 

2 year has passed by in a blink of an eye. Iishwar is no longer a baby. He is a toddler. A very active and talktative toddler! He is like a parrot now. Picks new things up so fast and just continues to amaze me daily. 

I've always wanted to be a mother who would let the child grow in his own pace. And I think, I have achieved it so far. So what if he can't talk well yet, or the fact that he is not to able to ennunciate cleary? What's important is that he is willing to learn. And for that I am thankful. 

We are all in a rat race and we force our kids to be the same too. We forget kids will be kids. We forget to let them play, we forget to let them explore, we forget to get their hands dirty. And when they turn up to not be creative, we blame them. Ironic. 

I defy all this and let him play and get dirty. I let him explore things (up to an extent). I let him learn things by himself. 
I try my best not to force him to do something cause inevitably that will make him hate the chore and me more. I let him be what he wants to be (for the good things). 

I do not know if what I am doing is the best. But I know I always want the best for him. I may not be a perfect mother. But, I am learning along the way. And I hope, I have more patience to be a better one in future. :-)

Happy Birthday My Love. I really hope you will grow to be a humble and thankful human being. It's ok if you are not rich when you are older, you just have to be a good person. And that would make me happier than anything else in this world.

Amma will always love you.






2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this ka! :D Best wishes to you. To my eyes you are an awesome amma :D ♡

    ReplyDelete