Nuffnang Code

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Begining!

Ola everyone. Ok, so this is my 1st post in my 1st blog. Tried once with friendster and failed major. :P. Amidst all the hype about blogs and bloggers, the reason for me to start this blog is NOT to earn money or comment about the current ''drama" in malysian politics (I have enough drama happening in my life) or to take a pick at other bloggers. I just love to write and lately so many things are happening to and around me which I feel is worth to share with whoever who's willing to spend some time to read my ravings. :-) And I also feel that by doing this I can forgive AND forget the bad things in my life. Comments are welcomed, but obviously not for this post. There's barely any content in this!!! :P Just an introduction to my many posts to come. :-).
Cheers and have a nice day folks!

2 comments:

  1. oitt mak cik...i got another blog in my bookmark...hehehehe...tulis banyak banyak ye...dun puji me in ur blog all k...i don't like popularity....wakakakakakakakaka....(im sure u gonna whack me for this) =P

    ♥ love u always...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...don't worry i will write banyak2 about u, all kutuk ny...:P...love u too...muaaxxx

    ReplyDelete